Be a part of it, BlogWorld New York register today! RawVoice will be there and we’re hoping to catch up with you June 5-7 at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center, 655 West 34th St., on the West Side of Manhattan. We’ll have a kiosk in the Podcast Pavilion and will be talking about our latest developments in digital media hosting, advertising, statistics and, of course, the release of PowerPress 4.0.
To top things off in the Big Apple, RawVoice CEO Todd Cochrane will be taking part in two sessions:
The Future of Podcast Distribution & Content Strategies, 2:30-3:30 p.m., Wednesday, June 6, Room 1A15
- Clear understanding of all the core podcast distribution “Must Be On” platforms and tips to get featured
- Understanding of the future direction and trends around podcast and web TV content distribution
- How Audio and Video Podcast distribution and audience use is diverging based on screen size
The State of Podcasting for 2012, 3:45-4:45 p.m., Thursday, June 7, Room 1A16
- Learn about where podcasting has been.
- Learn some very interesting new stats for podcasting, here in 2012.
- Gain a better understanding about the future of the podcasting industry.
BlogWorld is a social media event that hosts thousands of attendees from more than 50 countries and features more than 200 speakers. It is the only industry-wide event bringing the global community of content creators and publishers together all under one roof. Be there and be square or hip or whatever you want to be. Be a part of it, meet us at BlogWorld New York.